[colug-432] RAM

FiL Farris philipfarris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:05:50 EST 2012

X2 on the Kingston site.

I do believe though I have installed 8 GB in a 1520 WITH a 64 bit OS. (XP
or vista doesn't matter 32 or 64 bit does).  Sometimes you have to read
around a bit.  Micro Center will return ram and its dirt cheap right now.

I was recently shocked my HP micro servers DO take 16 GB just fine despite
all HP documentation stating 8GB ECC max.