[colug-432] Good book

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Wed Dec 19 21:52:51 EST 2012

Dear Colug,

I am reading a book that I find interesting and good. About the WWW and how it has changed, and the effect it has had on many things.

You Are Not a Gadget: A Manifesto (Vintage) by Jaron Lanier (Feb 8, 2011)

If this thread becomes a heated politcal discussion then we should move it to politics thread, but just thought I would share, and interesting book for those of us that watched the WWW move from 1996 to 2001 to 2008 and now 2012, from the small group of usenetters to the current ad-driven social network mush.

Check it out..

Happy Holidays COLUG...

--
Tom