[colug-432] Fwd: Whoops

Edward Dunagin edunagin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:44:05 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Dunagin <edunagin at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:00:18 -0500
Subject: Whoops
To: Central OH Linux User Group <colug432 at colug.net>

t had an apartment fire on Dec 12 that destroyed all contents
including my 3 computers. I purchased new a HP Pavilion g series
laptop. It had MS 7 on it and in trying load a Linux version I
accidentally overwrote it. After some help from a friend in Montana, I
got eth0 running OK, but for the world of me, I am used to a modem and
a separate router connected to the modem before and can't figure this
out.

The Service Company  down here has the standard line "we do not
support Linux" Any thoughts from the Columbus area?

BTW, I am now in Columbus Georgia at an Assisted Living Community, and
the funny part is that people can say  he was  born in Columbus and
died in Columbus.

Dunagin-Dunigan
mobile 406-570-0992
http://www.wifimobile.org