[colug-432] Ohio LinuxFest

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Jan 27 08:36:24 EST 2012

Hi COLUGers.

I think most of us are well aware of Ohio LinuxFest
(https://ohiolinux.org). It's scheduled for September 28-30 this year.
This will be our 10th annual event, and I think we'd all like to see
it be the best one yet! As always, it's right here in lovely Columbus,
Ohio.

And yet, the bulk of the planning committee does not live in Columbus. :(

There are a couple of vacant positions that we'd like to see filled:
   http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ohiolinuxfest/index.php?title=JobDescriptions
 Frankly I'd love to see more COLUGers and Columbus residents getting
involved to make OLF happen.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any interest in helping
make OLF 2012 succeed.

Cheers,
Scott