[colug-432] to get a tablet

Travis Hines mthines at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:31:27 EST 2012

I have the asus Transformer with the dock, and I love it.  I got a heck of
a deal on it for black friday last year, so I can't speak to the typical
cost of them; I spent less than 400 for the tablet and dock.  The
transformer 2 is out as well, so I also can't speak to the availability of
the original.

I use the tablet for web surfing, reading (love the kindle app), gaming,
and some videos. I have netflix (for now) for streaming video, and upnplay
to connect to my mediatomb server internally.  Both work very well and I
could connect the tablet to my tv if it didn't already have the same
capabilities.

Another advantage of this tablet is the storage expansion abilities.  The
tablet itself has a micro SD slot to supplement the included 16GB.  The
dock also has an SD slot as well as two usb ports.