[colug-432] to get a tablet

Scott McCarty scott.mccarty at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:37:50 EDT 2012

I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and I use it daily. I especially use the chrome to phone feature to send web content to it so that I can read it away from my desk. I have an adapter for getting music, PDFs, etc onto it and I have the samsung keyboard dock that always sits on my desk. When I come home, I always throw it in there to charge, it even has audio outputs and it is plugged into speakers.

With the dock, I can use it for some content creation, but the dock has both advantages and disadvantages that make me want the transformer prime (transformer 2). I love the dock on my desk, but it is somewhat bulky to carry around in a back pack. It would be wonderful to have a transformer prime with two keyboard docks, one for home and one for the road.

As for use cases, it is way faster than many of the smaller android tablets, so I use it for almost all content consumption, movies around the house, youtube, casual games, reading, etc. It's fairly smooth, so I don't get that annoyed feeling when using it.

I hope that helps

Best Regards
Scott M