[colug-432] to get a tablet

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:02:54 EST 2012

As for PDF readers for the Android, I'd highly recommend buying the RepliGo
Reader. It's a pay-for app but worth it. It has all the features you need
for PDFs: Highlighting, Notes, freehand writing, bookmarks and it will
actually save your modifications in native PDF format. Combine that with my
dropbox account and it's been working quite nicely.

-- Jon Miller