[colug-432] Email slower than snail mail.

Thomas W. cranston thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:31:37 EDT 2012

Friday, May 04 2012 11:12:14 PM I just logged in to my ISP and after
downloading my Gmail I got an email dated May 04 2012 8:34AM.

I received about 20 emails between 8:34 AM and 3:48 PM. They came in in
a timely manner.

Sometimes I get emails that are days and even a week or more late.

I am wondering if this is a Gmail problem, and if anybody else has this
happening? Could it be a problem w/ my ISP?

I am using Thunderbird. I get similar results using Gmail in my browser.
(Firefox)

Tom