[colug-432] Email slower than snail mail.

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Sat May 5 00:43:45 EDT 2012

You could post the headers of the message in question. Cleanse the personal
portion of the headers/content if you like.

Within that, you should be able to find the time the user sent it, then when
it was received by each subsequent host along the delivery path. It could
have gotten stuck somewhere, or any number of issues.