[colug-432] Amazing Deal

FiL Farris philipfarris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:12:47 EST 2012

I've had good luck with similar models in the past but FULLY agree that
they play the "name game" to sell products.

Still a great router for 20 bucks for all it does.  Not sure about that
page but these have 3 year warranty on box & reg.  Would be NICE if there
was tomato or DDWRT for them.

I'm still trying to find another one of the switches.