[colug-432] Mozilla and Google conspiracy

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:33:20 EDT 2012

When I sometimes get those, they usually give the option of going to
"primitive HTML" or some such.  From what I could tell, doing this
just means that all those nifty "load/send the email behind the scenes
so there's never a wait" and "mouseover
flip-the-content-around-fast-enough-to-induce-a-seizure in the
folder/contact column but not really do anything useful" features
aren't there.

Has the warning become more draconian?

Jeff