[colug-432] cat6 or cat6a?

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Fri Apr 12 10:35:14 EDT 2013

On 4/12/2013 10:28 AM, Angelo McComis wrote:
> >>a smart network switch
>
> Most consumer grade stuff is not this, though.  I haven't shopped
> lately, but I haven't seen anything consumer grade that has VLAN
> tagging...  do you know of any?

eBay and get enterprise grade.

I just picked up 65 sticks of 2G DDR2-5400 ECC Registered DIMM for my
home lab servers for next to nothing.  I only need 32 of them to
completely populate both servers, so I'll be selling the other 33 (plus
the 16 1G sticks I already have in the servers) back on eBay (unless
someone on here needs some, in which case we can come to an arrangement).

-spp