[colug-432] cat6 or cat6a?

Rob Funk rfunk at funknet.net
Fri Apr 12 10:49:05 EDT 2013

On Friday, April 12, 2013 10:28:33 AM Angelo McComis wrote:

> >> a smart network switch
> Most consumer grade stuff is not this, though.  I haven't shopped lately,
> but I haven't seen anything consumer grade that has VLAN tagging...  do
> you know of any?

I *think* I got an 8-port Netgear switch at Staples last year that could do
it, for just over $100, but it's still at my old house so I can't check
right now. (I'm just using it as a dumb switch for now.)

Hmm, it's probably some version of the Netgear GS108T:
http://www.staples.com/Netgear-GS108Tv2-ProSafe-Smart-Switch-8-Ports/product_IM1DA4513