[colug-432] Red Hat in May

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Fri Apr 19 13:30:08 EDT 2013

Jim's report is fascinating.

Does it speak open protocols?  (I mean both ways ... other things can
plug it and drive it, and it can drive other things.)

I've been evangelizing common tools and open standards for managing
virtualized environments for more than a decade.  Even set-up a
mailing list, and several people joined.  But nuthin happened.  [sigh]
  These days, since people are mixing-and-matching hypervisors, maybe
common grounds will get some traction?