[colug-432] Red Hat in May

Scott McCarty scott.mccarty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:50:36 EDT 2013

So, I don't want to get your hopes up. ManageIQ/CloudForms 2.0 does not manage zVM. In fact, nothing Red Hat does manages zVM per say. Satellite can manage systems in zVM, but the only end to end (x86 to s390x) "management" tool for the virtualization layer that I am aware of comes from IBM.

Best Regards
Scott M