[colug-432] Modern Mail Management

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Mon Feb 4 12:47:19 EST 2013

For me, it's all IMAP, never POP.

Mobile, Web, or Outlook -- all stays synced as far as unread/read
status, deletes go to the trash folder, there are folders, and if I
set up processing rules, they only have to be set up in one place.

With gmail/google apps, 10GB of personal mailbox = you won't really
need to worry about space for quite some time.

Angelo