[colug-432] DNSSEC

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Tue Jul 23 19:18:45 EDT 2013

Anyone running their own name servers and doing DNSSEC?
I think I'm "close" but really could use comparing notes with someone.
Thanks.

It also does look like a bit of a hassle.  One must re-sign the domain
every time one makes a change.  So ... methinks this won't scale as well
as other DNS operations.  (Not a show stopper.  Just an observation.)

Interesting that we now have four major areas using asymmetric key
crypto: PGP/GPG (duh), SSL, SSH, and now DNSSEC.  What is "interesting"
is that these represent four distinct trust spaces.

-- R; <><