[colug-432] WOW is hijacking my Google searches, but how?

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 27 19:32:49 EDT 2013

I set up something exactly like this, except I use port 443 and log in
using a public key.  My current employer doesn't seem to care about
which websites we visit (as long as they aren't inappropriate), but my
last employer blocked certain websites, like YouTube.  I worked there
before I set up my SSH box so I wasn't able to test and see if I would
have been able to bypass their proxy and visit sites they didn't want me
to.  In theory, I know it should work, but I still wonder.