[colug-432] Fwd: Re: Debian on Pi

Steve Roggenkamp roggenkamps at acm.org
Sun May 5 13:04:24 EDT 2013

I've also experienced some issues with cheap SD cards.  Sometimes I would
have to reboot multiple times before the Pi would boot from a particular
card.  Probably a low-level timing issue or something along those lines.
It's been a few months since I fired mine up, so I'm sure everything has
changed.

Steve