[colug-432] tmux escape codes

Greg Sidelinger gate at ilive4code.net
Thu May 16 17:54:43 EDT 2013

I understand that tmux would need to pause all updates till the end print
job escape sequence was received.  So I guess I would need to do more than
tell tmux to ignore the special escape code was received as this is a
special case.  I've looked over their documentation and don't see this kind
of support.  Does anyone know if screen supports this kind of feature?