[colug-432] wanted: silent PC for ownCloud hosting

Rick Miller therixter69 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:59:22 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon Mr. Stampfli:

 I'm new to colug. Therefore, bear with me if it should seem I'm out of
sorts. I have a number of questions/issues concerning the use of Linux
distros. Although I don't consider myself a "newbie", I know I have much
 to learn. Would/could this forum be the proper place to pose questions
concerning operation/use of Linux based distros and subsequent software
packages? I am subscribed to other Linux/Ubuntu forums, however, I feel
the more input/advice/information I can obtain, the better off I'll be.
I've perused the language here and wonder if this site is beyond what I
seek, or would my participation be accepted/welcomed?
THANK YOU:
Rick Miller