[colug-432] Weird problem: Linux runs fine, but won't install?

FiL Farris philipfarris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:07:04 EDT 2014

Just a shot in the dark here based on a recent hardware mystery I was
working on but have you tried a different install DVD?  I know it sounds
simple but had I tried it before ripping apart a working machine I would
have saved myself a large tantrum.

If you have eliminated the install disk itself what model GB mobo is it?

Unix is basically a simple operating system.  But you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity.  D.R.