[colug-432] [opensource] April COLUG Meeting Announcement

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Wed Apr 23 11:42:38 EDT 2014

[top posted so I could leave the announcement intact]

I had asked for other sTORies but not gotten much. No problem, except
that there's going to be a gap on the presumed expected content. I've
never used TBB (Tor Browser Bundle). If anyone has experience with TBB,
please be there. Others will likely want to hear.

Also ... as noted ... we'll have discussion about Keybase.io (and a
possible PGP/GPG signing) and Heatbleed (and how it affects Tor).

Hope to see you there!

-- R; <><