[colug-432] Digital Phone?

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 19:04:32 EDT 2014

I used to have digital phone with Vonage.  It worked the same as a
regular landline phone, with free long distance.  Because we were trying
to eliminate unnecessary bills, I ported our number to Google Voice (I
had to first port it to a T-Mobile cell phone).  The only thing I notice
is that our cell phones don't always ring when someone calls the Google
Voice number and it just goes straight to voicemail.