[colug-432] Recommendations for inexpensive and secure cloud storage?

Bill Schwanitz bilsch at bilsch.org
Tue Aug 19 20:00:21 EDT 2014

Actually, given what you are looking to do check out glacier…

https://aws.amazon.com/glacier/pricing/

I’ve been using backblaze for a few years now. Their use-case is to have a remote constant backup. EG, you need the pc to be online. May want to give them an email about a push up and then ( from what I’m hearing ) likely not updating and just leaving there for a while.

Also include the cost in terms of time to upload the data. Depending on how much data you have and your bandwidth available it may be time prohibitive for you