[colug-432] Recommendations for inexpensive and secure cloud storage?

Joe Knapp jmknapp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:46:46 EDT 2014

Amazon Web Services is pretty reasonable--their S3 (Simple Storage
Service) is $0.03 per gigabyte per month and data transfer is $0.12
per gigabyte. There are command-line tools for pushing and pulling
files/directories. It's a bit less user-friendly and packaged than
some other services, but if you want to roll your own backup
solution...

Joe