[colug-432] strlcpy / strlcat in Centos 6.6

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:25:59 EST 2014

> On Dec 21, 2014, at 20:19, Rob Stampfli <rob944 at cboh.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Chris.  I did note the stackoverflow comment but was
> hoping for a cleaner solution.  I might have to add the
> repository, but for now I'm going to set this project aside
> and enjoy the holiday, as I hope all of you are doing, too.

We ended up making EPEL pretty much a standard part of our configuration because RHEL always seemed to be missing this or that.  Usually it was a package our developers had specified in their chef cookbook, or was a dependency of something they needed.  I hadn’t come across missing glibc functions.  Good to know.

Merry Christmas!
-rj