[colug-432] strlcpy / strlcat in Centos 6.6

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Tue Dec 23 15:57:38 EST 2014

beat the bloat
In this case, report to the developer that you ran into this hurdle.

I often *hide* the shared library (if the req pkg also provides static) so
that the result of my build does not carry forward the same dependency.
Either that or "--enable-static" when configuring, often also
"--disable-shared".

As a culture, we've (FOSS) grown lazy and gotten too enamoured with
coolness and convenience.