[colug-432] TeX

Richard Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 19:42:38 EST 2014

On Feb 22, 2014, at 18:26 , Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck at spamcop.net> wrote:

> that will get it to the Kindle but it won't get it to the library. I really need to be able to transfer the document by using the send-to-kindle email address abd that requires certain formats specified by Amazon one of which is DOC

If you’re dead set on a Word format, then I might suggest going LaTeX to PDF, and then from PDF to Word.  You’re much more likely to find a reliable conversion tool PDF->Word than LaTeX->docx.  Google’s first suggestion for “PDF to...” is “…Word"

There may be some additional formatting loss involved from the multiple conversions.