[colug-432] TeX

Steve Roggenkamp roggenkamps at acm.org
Sat Feb 22 23:41:49 EST 2014

There's a tex2rtf or latex2rtf translator that will take TeX or LaTeX input
and generate an RTF file.  You could then load that into LibreOffice to
output the DOC format.

The Debian/Ubuntu versions of texlive should include this, if not, its
available from CTAN:  I don't currently have it installed on my machines,
so I can't provide a definitive answer.  I don't know about the RedHat
version.

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/tex2rtf

Steve