[colug-432] Experiment with Virtual Machines

Don donohio53 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:20:32 EST 2014

Jep,

Sound advice.  Have never worked with virtual machine, so might have to
look into that.  I see on the Linux shows that they test out new systems in
virtual.  My efforts tend to be to use a burned LIVE distro to try out, but
know that is not as great experience, but gives some idea if my system will
handle the new software.

Don