[colug-432] Greetings

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 16:59:14 EST 2014

Hello, Don!  Many of us are experts - I've been using Linux since 1995 -
but we always welcome questions at all levels.

Depending on hardware, you don't have to dual boot to be able to use
Windows.  When I bought my laptop, it came with Windows 7 Home Premium.  I
wiped that out and installed CentOS.  Then, I used the license key on the
laptop to install a vanilla copy of Windows 7 inside of a KVM virtual
machine.  Works like a charm!