[colug-432] Determine Resource Usage

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Fri Jan 24 13:22:04 EST 2014

Note that the other difference between Linux Mint 13 and 16 besides
resource use is that 13 will be supported until April 2017[1] while 16 will
only be supported until July of this year.

Don't know how long they will be using the laptop, or how much upgrading
they will want or need to do, but possibly a consideration.

[1] http://www.linuxmint.com/oldreleases.php