[colug-432] What's a good laptop for Ubuntu?

Paul Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Thu Jun 12 09:18:06 EDT 2014

I have a friend who lives in Holland.  He's going to be visiting Columbus in a
few weeks and would like to buy a new laptop while he's here.  I've never
installed Ubuntu on a laptop so I'm not sure what to recommend.  I've added
his specs below.  Any suggestions for a good make and model and a local source?

Thanks,
Paul Dubuc