[colug-432] Conflict btwn Screen and Putty

William Osler william at oslers.us
Wed Mar 5 17:05:35 EST 2014

There only two things I can think of that might help. Have you tried
playing with some of the settings under the "Terminal > Keyboard"
section of PuTTY, particularly the "Function keys and keypad" section?
When you talk about setting your TERM, is the TERM the same for PuTTY,
the shell you start screen with, and the shell running inside screen itself?