[colug-432] Seeking technical assistance for Mint on Yoga 2 Pro

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Nov 12 19:13:50 EST 2014

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, FiL Farris wrote:

> I would suggest checking the legacy option as well.  I have
> run into some issues with M2 ssds especially pci-e variety
> lately.

We have been running
windows_server_2012_r2_standard_eval_kvm_20140607.qcow2.gz
under CentOS 6 or 7 / kvm / libvirt as a client VM without
incident, as another route to a workaround.  Memory of release
dates fades, but that matches W8, as I recall

(humorourly, ironically <?>, I have a tablet with W8 latest,
but have not yet been able to muster the spare time and
interest to fire it up the 'first time')

- Russ herrold