[colug-432] Any kafka users on the list ?

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Fri Nov 21 18:14:14 EST 2014

Chris,

Can you talk about it on the list ? If not maybe we can send some
private emails.

How big is the kafka cluster ? How many events are handled?

What are the details of the hiccups ? Java Garbage collection?
Configuration changes ? General strangeness ?

Does it provide any hooks for monitoring or managing? Nagios for
monitoring ? Some api hooks for management ?

Thanks,
Tom