[colug-432] Details of Monthly Meeting

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Oct 1 13:28:10 EDT 2014

On Wed, 1 Oct 2014, Scott Merrill wrote:

> I also maintain a Google Calendar for COLUG meetings:
>
> You may subscribe to this using whatever calendar program you use:
>
> https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/skippy.net_n6ihdancd217n2n8qe69h6c008%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Thanks Scott -- that specific had slipped my mind.

For 'free software only' folks, I had been experimenting with
'fedocal' [1] which holds the promise of the Fedora Freedom
aspirations, but do not have it into a state I am happy with
yet.  I need to re-look at owncloud plugins, as I recall
seeing one likely suspect there as well

-- Russ herrold

[1] http://fedorahosted.org/fedocal/