[colug-432] Details of Monthly Meeting

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Oct 1 13:12:28 EDT 2014

On 10/1/14, 1:04 PM, R P Herrold wrote:

> I get these from time to time through the mailman-owner alias.
> I respond publicly, after removing personal details of the
> inquirant:
>
> On Wed, 1 Oct 2014, (elided) wrote:
>
>> I've asked this many, many times. Would You/ COULD you
>> please, send me notice every month of when/where the monthly
>> meeting of colug will take place. PLEASE, would you forward
>> this info. How is one supposed to attend if they don't know
>> when/where the meeting will take place?

I also maintain a Google Calendar for COLUG meetings:

You may subscribe to this using whatever calendar program you use:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/skippy.net_n6ihdancd217n2n8qe69h6c008%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

As soon as I have all the details necessary for a meeting, I add it to
the calendar.

Cheers,
Scott