[colug-432] Kansas Linux Fest

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:15:51 EDT 2014

> The Kansas Linux Fest will be held for the first time on the 21st and 22nd
> of March 2015, in Lawrence Kansas. The goal is to establish a yearly
> conference where members of the FLOSS community can meet and share for the
> Heartland. The next closest Linux Fest is in Ohio and there is no other
> within 12 hours driving from here.

This came across my email at work today.  You guys should be proud of
yourselves and we should be grateful to the tireless efforts of many
individuals on this list (and probably off) who have year after year worked
to make COLUG and the Ohio Linux Fest successful.

COLUG, and the Ohio Linux Fest, is a model that others are striving
toward.  That's kind of cool.