[colug-432] Docker discussion

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Thu Oct 16 09:02:01 EDT 2014

But Russ - all of the things you mention are operational things. I personally don't think the idea of "DevOps" is ready for larger enterprise shops.

Larger shops and self-serve are often times difficult to put into the same sentence.

It's not that they don't want it, they just struggle with the organizational complexities that form barriers to making that a reality.