[colug-432] Looking for ways to get actual production experience.

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:35:19 EDT 2014

I'm testing for my first Red Hat cert in October (CSA.) I work FT as a
project manager right now, but our company is going through a merger and I
hope to be severanced out in the next six months or so. I feel pretty
comfortable with basic admin stuff in just about any distro, but would like
to be able to do a little part-time or freelance work while I continue to
study. Does anybody have any advice on how I could get some experience
outside of my own home lab?

Thanks,
Zach