[colug-432] VPN types

andrej stefanovski andrej at andrejstefanovski.com
Wed Dec 16 20:45:15 EST 2015

I've used Tunnelblick and when OS X 10.10 had issues I purchased Viscosity ($10, well worth it). I've worked with all th VPN types and definitely prefer OpenVPN for stability/reliability, and from all I've read it's superior authentication and overall security. There's a free trial available which I used before I bought it and it's working well w/ OS X 10.11

Viscosity:

https://www.sparklabs.com/viscosity/

​andrej

andrej at andrejstefanovski.com