[colug-432] ISP Recommendation

michael at yanovich.net michael at yanovich.net
Fri Jan 16 11:29:20 EST 2015

Are you looking for DSL still or cable internet options too?

Cable-wise, there is WOW and TWC.

I've had WOW and TWC before, they both suck in their own way. I'm
currently with TWC because my apartment building only had a hookup for
TWC and not WOW. In my experience, WOW has pretty good customer service
but crappy quality of their service, and TWC is the opposite, their
customer service is crappy, but their line quality is "okay"-ish.

DSL-wise, I think Verizon provides DSL in the Columbus/Central OH area,
but not FIOS sadly.

I hope this helps.