[colug-432] January COLUG Meeting Announcement

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Sun Jan 18 13:15:23 EST 2015

MEETING NOTICE

Central Ohio Linux Users Group
Date: Wednesday, January 28 2014, 7 - 9 PM

Meeting Presentation

Our own Travis Sidelinger will present an introduction to SELinux. We’ll review the basics of SELinux and then dive into writing SELinux
polices.  Many of the issues you can run into with SELinux require extending or overriding existing policy modules.  Thus, knowing how to do this you can solve just about any issue without having to disable SELinux.  Writing new polices can be as easy as copy and
modify an existing policy.

As always, feel free to bring with you any ailing or problematic systems for expert diagnosis (or destruction).

The upcoming meeting is open to the general public, and all with an interest in Linux, Free Software, Open Source Software, Windows, BSD, Unix, SELinux, security, etcetera are invited.

There are no dues or fees.

Meeting Site

The January meeting will be held at

   CoverMyMeds
   2 Miranova Place
   Columbus, OH 43215

   Google Map link: http://bit.ly/1KTWajf

Please park in the Orange level of the parking garage.  We’ll have parking vouchers so you don’t have to pay to park.  There is also on-street parking at meters, though I don’t know when enforcement of these ends.

Check in at the front desk, and then take the elevator to the 10th floor.