[colug-432] Webcam activation failures

Rick Miller 69rixter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:51:39 EST 2015

Good Evening:

   I'm seeking the help of anyone who'd care to devote some time/expertise
to my laptop's problem. I only wish to converse with those who want, and
who have a good deal of experience with O.S./comp troubleshooting. I'll not
go into detail here, except to list model and O.S. If you should want to
help, please e-mail me and I'll provide a complete description of the
problem and all info that I can. I've been all over the 'net" forums and
have not accomplished anything. This has been a problem for 5+ months and I
really believe it's not that difficult, yet, still I cannot find a
solution. So, anyone who wishes to help...and has some time to
devote...well, it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank You:
Rick
      HP2000-210     Linuxmint 17.1 64 bit    HP VGA Integrated webcam
CHEESE & VLC