[colug-432] IBM/Rational Rhapsody Developer on Unix/Linux?

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:55:21 EDT 2015

Is anyone using Rhapsody to develop code on (and for) a Unix/Linux system?

I'm looking for something that can model (and generate code for) state
machines, concurrency, etc.  Ideally, it will enable "round-tripping" (so
that I can edit code using vi, use a text-based source/change-management
system, etc., and have it automatically update in "the model").  Rhapsody
Developer does this (and at least used to support Linux -- it's not clear
from IBM's web pages if it still does and their chat-support drones don't
seem to know).

Thanks,
Jeff