[colug-432] puppet: leveraging another module

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Tue Jun 16 11:54:36 EDT 2015

I may have mentioned on here recently that I'm looking for a new job
(infrastructure architect or UNIX/Linux manager).  A couple of the jobs
I've looked at are either using Puppet or have a config management
project going on with Puppet as one of the possible choices.  I'd be
interested in a meetup to help me better understand Puppet and the CM
ecosystem in general.

-spp