[colug-432] Expiration Date

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Tue Jun 16 16:30:30 EDT 2015

Depends on your definition of antiquated.  I've several times found that
older hardware, even if it runs latest versions, is just too slow and
frustrating that it isn't worth my aggravation waiting around.  And,
once you start trying to put new stuff in it, you can just as cheaply
purchase something newer.

I tried booting a new OS on an old laptop with an AMD TL50(?) to try and
use it with an overhead projector for a tournament to display upcoming
matches.  It took so long just to even update the screen, it wasn't
worth it to me to use.

-spp