[colug-432] Creating SSH for New User

Chris Embree cembree at ez-as.net
Sun May 10 22:33:16 EDT 2015

I'm not sure if Debian/Ubuntu is different from SuSE/RHEL, but I
include the -m flag to create the users home dir.

Likewise I typically use visudo to edit sudoers and ensure no type-o's.

In real problem solving, I think the 700 permissions are more bad than
good as far as SSH is concerned.    Make sure "User" owns everything
and perms are 600.